CPC understands that medical facility design and planning can not only transform your organization but also improve safety, operations and your bottom line. Above all, a well-thought out and patient-centered healthcare facility has the potential to improve clinical outcomes.
Our team will analyze how your practice functions and flows, design a program that meets present and future facility needs and create cost-effective design plans. Additionally, we’ll incorporate a focus on image, comfort and customer service to establish brand awareness and improve patient satisfaction.
CPC has a unique perspective on the design of medical practice and healthcare entities. We understand how your practice should function and we know how to translate the needs of your physical space requirements.
We’ll analyze traffic flow, design a program that meets present and future needs and create cost-effect design plans. Additionally, we’ll incorporate a focus on image, comfort and customer service to establish brand awareness and improve patient satisfaction in your medical facility design.
- Accountant, Attorney & Lending Recommendations
- Business Associate Agreement Template
- Check list for New Practice Start Up
- Construction Documentation
- EMR Recommendations
- Financial Policy & Customized Patient Forms
- HIPAA Manual – Privacy Training
- Interview and Hire Front Desk Receptionist and LPN (ad paid by practice)
- Negotiate Office Lease
- NJ Employee Handbook, Customized for Practice
- Policies and Procedures Manual
- Training of Staff – Importance of Billing and the Patient Experience
- Updated Staff Job Descriptions
- Workflow/Patient Flow of Office